Newcastle University Business School is committed to supporting innovative businesswomen who aspire to higher levels of influence and professional development. Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong career trajectory, academic excellence, and a wealth of professional experience.
- To be eligible for this full-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria (MBA full fees regulations 21 205KB):
- A national of one of the following countries/regions: Colombia, Europe, Ghana, Indonesia, Mexico, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, India
- Completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2021 entry
- Have substantive managerial experience (minimum 3 years prior to starting the MBA); demonstrating significant career progression in terms of e.g. budgets, projects, seniority
- Preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honors degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- Perform well at interview across all competency areas
- Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English)
A full fee award of £24,600, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
Number of awards
Newcastle University Business School UK
Start date and duration
September 2021 for one year of study
Application Process and Deadline
1 April 2021 – if a suitable candidate is not found the application deadline will be extended.
How to apply
Applications and essays will be reviewed by a panel of judges. Candidates need to complete the online application form.